We are proud announce that Reza has successfully released the 3rd Edition of the “Fluid Catalytic Cracking Handbook- An Expert Guide to the Practical Operation, Design, and Optimization of FCC Units”
The FCC handbook has completely been re-worked, rejuvenated, and updated to address many of the issues being faced in today’s FCC/RFCC practices. Some of the subjects covered in this new edition include:
- New Troubleshooting Chapter – increasing the practical application of the book, along with many actual case studies.
- Refractory lining – providing an introduction to the different refractories employed in FCC units, along with examples, installation techniques, curing guidelines.
- Residue and “Deep” Hydrotreated Feedstock Processing – updated with the latest process technologies for handling residue and tips for processing “deep” hydrotreated feedstock.
- Flue Gas Emissions – Offering practical options to comply with CO, particulate matter, SOx and NOx emissions
This book is available now at the following link:
- NPRA Presentation 2008
- FCC Regenerator Mechanical Upgrades to Improve Coke Burning Efficiency and Improve Emissions